2012年2月26日星期日

first report long loaded

when I start work with my application to load the first report take long time.

after its load good.

my first question is:
Is it possible to load the report server when I start work with my application?

second:
I have a matrix report, is it possible to show all the column, but when I print, to print just the last 4 columns?

thanks alot
and good dayTry this to fasten your report:
Go into IIS >
Open Application Pool (above the "web sites" you probably know) >
Right click your reporting service pool and choose properties >
Choose "performance" tab and remove the selection from the "Shutdown worker process".

You can also try and change (in the first tab) the recycle worker process.
select the "recycle worker process" and give it number of minutes that is about 2-3 days.

HTH,
Roy.

没有评论:

发表评论